Storage Tank Certification and Credentialing
The Bureau of Weights and Measures is responsible for the credential requirements for individuals and companies performing work on flammable, combustible and hazardous liquid storage tank systems regulated under ATCP 93. To apply for a credential, click the applicable link below.
If you have any questions, contact the Bureau of Weights and Measures at 608-224-4942 or by email at email@example.com.
- Aboveground Tank System Installer Certification
- Cathodic Protection Tester Certification
- Corrosion Expert Certification
- Tank Specialty Firm Registration
- Tank System Inspector Certification
- Tank System Remover Cleaner Certification
- Tank System Site Assessor Certification
- Tank System Tightness Tester Certification
- Underground Tank System Installer Certification
- Underground Tank System Liner Certification